My Blog, My Rules. My little corner of the Interwebz. sometimes funny, sometimes not, but always true.
your home looks very beautiful and cosy, and your cats are gorgeous!
What lovely cats! While I'm not really a cat person, I have always wanted one like your orange one!
That's "hanging" not "haning"....oops ;-)
Awww, what cuties!!! I'm sure this won't surprise you, but I absolutely, positively LOVE the cat picture you have haning (with the two cats and the bright blue background). Ohmygoodness, do I love it!!!
your home looks very beautiful and cosy, and your cats are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely cats! While I'm not really a cat person, I have always wanted one like your orange one!
ReplyDeleteThat's "hanging" not "haning"....oops ;-)
ReplyDeleteAwww, what cuties!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure this won't surprise you, but I absolutely, positively LOVE the cat picture you have haning (with the two cats and the bright blue background). Ohmygoodness, do I love it!!!