Monday, January 22, 2007

happy bday,k


january 23 is k's b-day.
happy birthday to my soul mate and bestus friend.
m.

so, on wednesday, k's daughter, and her boy friend, have arranged for a small plane to have an aerial tour of our fair city. BF, hereinafter named J, will be taking pictures. (i am a big ole' chicken when it comes to small planes, so i am staying on the ground). k's looking forward to it.

following the plane ride, we will take r to work, and then head to a neighbouring city of moncton, to hit the Costco Warehouse. look out, newbies comin' thru.....time to melt the plastic again! we love a good bargain, and we shall see what there is there. we can purchase a membership at the counter, and then grab one of those huge shopping carts, and watch us go,,,,,, actually, k, who is always mindful of our expenditures, will be packing a calculator, so we will not go too crazy. i have been to that store before, a long time ago, and there is virtually EVERYTHING there. i don't know if i will be able to contain myself. (i have a great time in a dollar store or hardware store for example).

k's brother just called from the west, and her daughter is calling now. we'll eat out tomorrow, i can't remember the last time we just went somewhere, for the sheer sake of 'going somewhere'.

enjoy your evening, my faithfuls..................poet

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday K nice to know you were in the background when I was talking to poet this morning. I will come and share that cold and glorious snow one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my bad......birthday wishes to K...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Costco is a wayyyyyyyyyyyyy dangerous place for me...those carts are ginourmous....and it boggles the mind how one can find things there that you just can't live without....until you get to the checkout counter and almost keel over!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. poethttp://hideawaypoet.blogspot.comJanuary 24, 2007 at 3:33 AM

    k says thank you for all the wishes. and i must laugh at you, boo. k's gonna be packin' (the calculator) so we won't go absolutely nutty. you are bad....
    more tonight after the adventures in costco land

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karenhttp://www.passionsofmyheart.comJanuary 24, 2007 at 5:55 AM

    Happy birthday K! What a wonderful post, Poet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to K!

    I don't blame you for staying on the ground, I probably would too.

    Costco is a dangerous, dangerous place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to K!

    Hope you guys have fun at Costco! Fran loves poking through there, and would get lots and lots of stuff we don't need if she could. I'm not a big fan of it, and try to get in and out as fast as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY K!!!!!
    About 24-25

    Since I am 2 days late (poet's fault didnt send me an invite) I hope you had a great time :D

    ReplyDelete