a change is as good as a rest...so i switched up my page a bit. having basically NO html knowledge leaves me at the mercy of the simple. hope you like. have a good day, my faithfuls, poet.
yes! Beautiful! I can see clearly now the rain has gone! Well, not really rain of course, but I couldn't read the colors properly in your old style (stupid eyes of mine) and I can read everything perfectly now! Whoohoo! :)
just for you, nathalie, (and me too), i biggered the font a little bit more.
nan: thanks for the well wishes. speaking with the site director, i was assured that this issue would never happen again. our centre does have a scent reduced policy, but with 500+ employees, i was always told that it was hard to enforce. we shall see; i only hope that someone doesn't die in the process, for that is a real possibility for some people.
yes! Beautiful! I can see clearly now the rain has gone! Well, not really rain of course, but I couldn't read the colors properly in your old style (stupid eyes of mine) and I can read everything perfectly now! Whoohoo! :)
ReplyDeletejust for you, nathalie, (and me too), i biggered the font a little bit more.
ReplyDeletenan: thanks for the well wishes. speaking with the site director, i was assured that this issue would never happen again. our centre does have a scent reduced policy, but with 500+ employees, i was always told that it was hard to enforce. we shall see; i only hope that someone doesn't die in the process, for that is a real possibility for some people.
awesome change in layout Poet!! Looks great....easier on the eyes...:)
ReplyDelete