Monday, February 12, 2007

full day

so, my first full day on the phone as a B brand agent went pretty well. i will adjust to the new system and will get fast again. i had talk time issues last year and it took me all summer and fall to get to a respectable time to handle A brand calls; below centre average (which is 143 seconds per cal). today, however, i had 154 seconds average at the end of the day. that kinda sucks. i realize that the powers that be know that there will be a period of adjustment for we cross over agents. i only hope that they will not be too hard on me. i am trying. i only used A brand's name on 2 or 3 calls today, and corrected myself with " i just transferred to a new job", customers appreciated my honesty and booked with me.

i found quite a difference between the customers i dealt with today and the ones i used to deal with. B brand (even the corporate renters)  are more leisurely. i will get used to that.

that is all for now.  take it easy........poet

4 comments:

  1. A-ha! Found ya. LOL

    Best of luck w/the B brands. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty nice over here! I think customers always appreciate honesty, and only doing it a few times is pretty good. For the first 3 months after I switched jobs I kept answering the phone and using the wrong company name!!! Ooops. Luckily much of the time I would catch myself halfway through. Old habits die hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, customers (and other businesspartners) like the honesty. I've learned the most from them when I moved to a new department. They're always willing to give you a lot of info, in order for you to do the right job :) I hope you can settle in completely, and that you have lot's and lot's of fun.

    PS I like this blog a lot! (I first used this as a template as well, I love the black background)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey sweet its nice to come home to hear all is well. xxxx

    ReplyDelete