Wednesday, September 22, 2010

For someone who didn't WANT a job...

...now I have another interview!! Woot woot. Got an e-mail this evening from Advanis Research. Another Canadian company. This one is for phone work, outbound--telephone surveys. Heck, I can do that with my eyes closed (not really, but I'm thinking it is much easier than selling). I downloaded the information just now, and looked it over. Seems pretty straight forward. And, there is a toll free line to call with information about the job to listen to, a survey questionnaire for me to fill out and return to the specialist who sent it to me, and then another toll free line to call to schedule the telephone interview.  
Seems they liked my phone voice. Well, I have worked phone work a LOT in the last 10 yrs, so I suppose it gets better as I get older, perhaps? lol. 

so, readers, cross your fingers, teeth and toes, that this will work out and pay better (without the added stress of sales).

oh so for today's shift with New Job--i almost had 2 sales. the first one was no problem, after I got her to the phone, got her fixed up in grand style. My second one would have gone thru but there was an issue with CC. That's fine, I will just call him after he gets his hold lifted from his Ccard....except the telephony system crashed and I could not call my CX back. sucks. Let's hope he processed his sale himself. What a pain in the butt....hard getting used to a system, but then it crashes and can't do any coding or calling, not struck on that, too much. On the other hand, i got an extra 30 minutes on the pay (thank god I work for a base wage, or this would so not be worth it at all). 

OK, that's all for this time. I have so missed bloggin' that I seem to be trying to make up for lost time. Make tonight GREAT~ poet.

1 comment:

  1. ARGGH!! i meesed up my feeds. ok, so i think i have them fixed now. new name, i should have written it down i guess. DUH! anyway. have a good night my readers, now that you can find me again, i hope~ let me know ok?

    ReplyDelete