My Blog, My Rules. My little corner of the Interwebz. sometimes funny, sometimes not, but always true.
"Loooove the belly..." That is what I say to my kitty before I bury my face in her exposed tummy. Sometimes I come away with claw holes in the top of my head but it's SO worth it. ;)
LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic! My cat Max (RIP) was HUGE and he used to lay like this all the time. What a great shot! :)
BEAUTIFUL!& funny!
That? Is priceless!! :)
"Loooove the belly..." That is what I say to my kitty before I bury my face in her exposed tummy.
ReplyDeleteSometimes I come away with claw holes in the top of my head but it's SO worth it. ;)
LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic! My cat Max (RIP) was HUGE and he used to lay like this all the time. What a great shot! :)
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDelete& funny!
That? Is priceless!! :)
ReplyDelete