....and so it begins.......................just shovelled the driveway again. not enough snow for the blower yet, but i got it out from out back, and now it stands ready. come on winter....make my day!!
We don't get that much snow in the UK, so when it happens it is a real novelty! Yeh I bet you are cursing me now... I think your pictures look really christmassy!
Oh crap/ It is sticking!
ReplyDeleteThank Goddess it didn't stick in Jersey!
the bit we got last w/end never melted, and then this. pffffffffffft, me thinks it is gonna be a long L o n g winter :(
ReplyDeleteWe don't get that much snow in the UK, so when it happens it is a real novelty! Yeh I bet you are cursing me now... I think your pictures look really christmassy!
ReplyDeleteBrr, that looks COLD! I'm glad it's not snowing here yet...but I'm sure it will be soon. Boo hoo.
ReplyDelete:)