Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wordless Wednesday












Our drive to Banff & Tunnel Mountain

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs, is that you in the picture? And who is the other person? I am really nosey I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Annie (LadyM) ~ The photos were taken outside of
    Calgary, AB, and the people in the pics are Kathy and her Father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BANFF is SO Beautful!
    Actually the most beautiful of winter settings.
    I loved Lake Louise when I was 14, told my mther I wanted to have my honeymoon there.
    Oh well.
    K's father must be so sad now that his wife has passed.
    Poor Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful place. The world is full of beautiful places that i have never seen. I love looking at them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the elk!

    The URL for my new blog is
    www.thereoncewasawoman.blogspot.com
    Still getting it tidied up, but it should be there in a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi poet! Lovely pics. I'd really liketo visit Banff someday. Thanks for always checking in on me - I'm on a mission to get back to writing :). Hugs - Clew

    ReplyDelete