just a short one. thanks for all my faithfuls, for sending kind wishes. things were touch and go a while, and even though dad isn't out of the woods just yet, we are cautiously optimistic today. i'm heading out to pick up mom and bring her in to see dad today. if he holds stable i guess i ought to go back to work tomorrow. i'll know better after we speak to his medical entourage.
have a good day, wherever you are, and for those of you going through some tough stuff, i am sending you hugs and positive vibes across blogland.
poet.
The waiting is one of the hardest parts isn't it? It's so frustrating because you want to try and make things better and you're helpless to do so. Hang in there, my thoughts are with you and hoping Dad regains consiousness really soon :)
ReplyDeleteThe waiting is one of the hardest parts isn't it? It's so frustrating because you want to try and make things better and you're helpless to do so.
ReplyDeleteHang in there, my thoughts are with you and hoping Dad regains consiousness really soon :)
Good news :)and positive vibes and many hugs back at you...you are such a sweetheart for all you do. I bet your family just adores and appreciates you...sugary sacrifices are the best :) much love,xxxdarlene
ReplyDeleteGood news :)
ReplyDeleteand positive vibes and many hugs back at you...you are such a sweetheart for all you do. I bet your family just adores and appreciates you...sugary sacrifices are the best :)
much love,
xxxdarlene
I'm sorry you have to go through this. I hope your dad is going to be OK.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you have to go through this. I hope your dad is going to be OK.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you. Its hard not knowing and having to wait on the side lines with your hands in your pocket:)
ReplyDeleteWow, i had no idea. So sorry to hear about your dad but I'm glad he's doing better.You must be emotionally and physically drained.I hope things get easier for you soon.((big hugs))
ReplyDeleteWow, i had no idea. So sorry to hear about your dad but I'm glad he's doing better.
ReplyDeleteYou must be emotionally and physically drained.
I hope things get easier for you soon.
((big hugs))
poet said... good news tonight. we went over to the hospital, and dad opened his eyes wide, and tried to smile. he also held my hand, and patted it like he was trying to make me feel better. so i just called mom wiht the update and that will help her sleep well tonight. he is, by no means, out of the woods yet, for he has developed pneumonia, (he is on antibiotics now) but he is a fighter, for sure. keep those prayers coming, my faithfuls, we can use them all, every one. i guess i will go back to work tomorrow. i think i will be ok for a day or two.
ReplyDeletepoet said...
ReplyDeletegood news tonight. we went over to the hospital, and dad opened his eyes wide, and tried to smile. he also held my hand, and patted it like he was trying to make me feel better. so i just called mom wiht the update and that will help her sleep well tonight. he is, by no means, out of the woods yet, for he has developed pneumonia, (he is on antibiotics now) but he is a fighter, for sure. keep those prayers coming, my faithfuls, we can use them all, every one. i guess i will go back to work tomorrow. i think i will be ok for a day or two.
Hope he continues to improve..
ReplyDeleteHope he continues to improve..
ReplyDeleteI feel for both you and Karen going through this right now. I told Vickie just yesterday that I still miss my step-dad, we lost him 20 years ago and he was only 48. I hope things continue to improve for your dad. Take care of you.
ReplyDeleteleft work, i have a bad feeling. i need to be at the hospital. thank you for all your prayers, we're going to need them, i'm thinkin'. latest report from the hospital is he is distressed. mom is there now, my supervisor let me leave, and we got k off today too. i need her with me during this very, very stressful time. keep us in your thoughts and prayers and i will update as soon as possible.
ReplyDeleteleft work, i have a bad feeling. i need to be at the hospital. thank you for all your prayers, we're going to need them, i'm thinkin'. latest report from the hospital is he is distressed. mom is there now, my supervisor let me leave, and we got k off today too. i need her with me during this very, very stressful time.
ReplyDeletekeep us in your thoughts and prayers and i will update as soon as possible.
Oh sweet pea...I just want to wrap you up in a big cotton ball and keep you comfy...Lifting you up and your family toolove UXxxD
ReplyDeleteOh sweet pea...I just want to wrap you up in a big cotton ball and keep you comfy...
ReplyDeleteLifting you up and your family too
love U
XxxD
Just trying to catch up a bit here, so sorry to hear about your dad, I am adding him to my prayer list.Hopefully, I will have time this weekend to update your link on my blog, there are a few others I have to change as well.Take care of yourself. Sorry, I haven't been around much. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteJust trying to catch up a bit here, so sorry to hear about your dad, I am adding him to my prayer list.
ReplyDeleteHopefully, I will have time this weekend to update your link on my blog, there are a few others I have to change as well.
Take care of yourself. Sorry, I haven't been around much.
*hugs*
hard day today, stayed at wrok as long as possible, got the little red light at 2pan hour before my shift was to end.i am exhausted, mentally. can't concentrate on my job at hand. pisses me off that i can not separate feelings to do my job effectivley.sorry too many thoughts all over the place to make sense of it all. thanks for your thoughts and prayers. i feel the love. poet
ReplyDeletehard day today, stayed at wrok as long as possible, got the little red light at 2pan hour before my shift was to end.i am exhausted, mentally. can't concentrate on my job at hand. pisses me off that i can not separate feelings to do my job effectivley.
ReplyDeletesorry too many thoughts all over the place to make sense of it all. thanks for your thoughts and prayers. i feel the love. poet
Just popping in to catch another update. Hope you're doing ok hun. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteJust popping in to catch another update. Hope you're doing ok hun. *hugs*
ReplyDelete*hugs* Hope your dad continues to improve.
ReplyDelete*hugs* Hope your dad continues to improve.
ReplyDelete