My Blog, My Rules. My little corner of the Interwebz. sometimes funny, sometimes not, but always true.
What a brill TV. Like the new site.will update my blogroll now.
Are we making an early 'Wish List' ??? Granted :)I wish!!!xoxoxox Darlene
yes i think i will make a list of all the "i want it" stuff. top order, as you all know, will be, must be, a shed! happy sunday
Looks nice, but I don't need one, I have to many TVs as it stands.I hope you get it, with surround sound speakers
What a brill TV.
ReplyDeleteLike the new site.
will update my blogroll now.
Are we making an early 'Wish List' ??? Granted :)
ReplyDeleteI wish!!!xoxoxox Darlene
yes i think i will make a list of all the "i want it" stuff. top order, as you all know, will be, must be, a shed! happy sunday
ReplyDeleteLooks nice, but I don't need one, I have to many TVs as it stands.
ReplyDeleteI hope you get it, with surround sound speakers