My Blog, My Rules. My little corner of the Interwebz. sometimes funny, sometimes not, but always true.
Thursday, April 5, 2007
birthday fun/random pics
yesterday was my birthday. i turned 42. when i arrived at work, there were balloons and a happy birthday sign over my work pod. i feel special. i woke to the usual 3 inches of snow on the ground. the joys of having a spring bday, i guess. that was ok. i enjoyed my day. the part that was the hardest was being at work, dealing with the ftards from about six o'clock on.....can i just say one word???? fucktards.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
happy birthday to yoooooooouuuuuu!!!
ReplyDelete:D I hope you have a great Easter Weekend! (you don't need to work, do you?)
Happy birthday. I hope you had a really good day.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy Easter.
Hey...Happy Birthday...sorry I missed it. Hope your day was great!
ReplyDeletethanks all. i have to work today and tomorrow, and have the weekend off. we are experiencing a winter storm warning here again. got the freezing rain happenin as i type this,,,grrrr. i work monday to friday without fail, and have all weekends off. i just really hate my hours, 145p-1030p. maybe this week i will get used to it. ???
ReplyDeleteI am very sorry that you have to work with a bubch of tards. I've had to do that, and it isn't the most fun thing, that's for sure.
ReplyDeleteI wish you a very happy birthday Poet... Better a little late than never!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter mate missing you here.
ReplyDeleteWe are just getting cool nights here I have just turned the fan down.
I am looking forward to winter this year. xx
Oh Happy Belated Birthday!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter Poet
A belated happy birthday to you M...and I wish you and yours a very happy Easter.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday, Poet! Hope it was great! It's so nice to put a face with a name. Hugs
ReplyDelete