i have been neglecting my blog, again.....my bad. i have been around to ya'all, may not have commented, but have been there. i have been so tired, trying to get used to the new shifts, and getting off work at 1030p really sucks. i never get to sleep until well past 2am, and then i am useless for the mornings. i really think i am going to need to speak to a supervisor about adjusting these shifts. i doubt anything will come of it, but one can always ask,right?
on another note, classmates.com is awesome, and facebook is close second. i have also found another little habit to indulge in...photoblog. my primary reason for these pages, is to meet new people, and learn about things. i love photography, i only wish i had the tools ( fancy-shmancy cameras, and lenses, etc) to really have some fun with. i am happy with the camera i have, but along with the shed fund, i may need to put out a call for a new camera fund as well......just kidding.
well, off i go for now, take care and i hope you all had a great weekend.....................poet
should be your shifts and not you're shifts...hahaha...oops ;)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday for tomorrow sweet!! I hope I have got this right or I will look like a real twit wont I????? xxx
ReplyDeletethank you for the well wishes. i don't feel like i am 42, but i guess it was coming...lol. woke up to the usual bit of snow, normal for the beginning of april.
ReplyDelete