Tuesday, April 10, 2007

scents make bad sense

The past few weeks, the policy has been ignored. I had to leave last night half way thorugh my shift due to someone with very strong cologne or something on. I was not the only one affected, I was standing outside and another girl was all woozy and said her head ached from the smell. Really, the time is coming when something must be truly done about this. I tried, without success, to avoid an anxiety attack. Oh i love my little green pills. Still, I hate having them at work, anyone who has ever had a full blown anxiety attack will understand.

I am going to work a little early, and find a manager with whom I can speak candidly on this topic. I am a loyal employee. I have met all my sales targets, and goals. I am a team player for the greater good of the needs of the business. I need to have an environment that is clean and safe for me to do my job in. If it is I who shall be the spokesworker for this issue....then here I am! LIsten to ME, work with ME. Or else I am outta here.

4 comments:

  1. I like perfume, but I certainly support you on this one. Anything that causes as much trouble as that should be eliminated. I hope this situation works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant believe your still having to put up with this. Take care and stick it to them, wheres the petition???? I will sign (twice)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm , little green pills, is that Ativan by chance? Gotta love them, they certainly do the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just can't get over that this is still going on. Why can't they designate a certain area of your building as scent free zone?

    ReplyDelete