My Blog, My Rules. My little corner of the Interwebz. sometimes funny, sometimes not, but always true.
OMG look at that cat. I have a big fat one just like that. Gotta love them!
Cat, what cat?Looks like a dog to me,shhh don't tell Nan LOLCute dog though.Hope all is well you you Poet :)
Who's is that adorable wee dog? The only thing I think I've managed to figure out is that his name is Seth (and now you'll probably come back and tell me it's a she lolHope you're doing ok hun. Love the pics of your street and yard!
OMG look at that cat. I have a big fat one just like that. Gotta love them!
ReplyDeleteCat, what cat?
ReplyDeleteLooks like a dog to me,shhh don't tell Nan LOL
Cute dog though.
Hope all is well you you Poet :)
Who's is that adorable wee dog? The only thing I think I've managed to figure out is that his name is Seth (and now you'll probably come back and tell me it's a she lol
ReplyDeleteHope you're doing ok hun. Love the pics of your street and yard!