The Weather Network - Weather Watches & Warnings - Fredericton and Southern York County
Winter storm warning for: Fredericton and Southern York County Issued at 4:50 AM AST WEDNESDAY 2 JANUARY 2008 A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM PASSING THROUGH THE BAY OF FUNDY WILL MOVE INTO THE GULF OF ST LAWRENCE THIS AFTERNOON. SNOW ASSOCIATED WITH THE LOW WILL END OVER WESTERN SECTIONS THIS MORNING AND EASTERN REGIONS THIS AFTERNOON. FURTHER SNOWFALL AMOUNTS OF 5 TO 15 CENTIMETRES ARE EXPECTED BEFORE IT TAPERS OFF. STRONG NORTHERLY WINDS WILL GIVE OCCASIONAL WHITEOUT CONDITIONS PARTICULARLY OVER EASTERN NEW BRUNSWICK WHERE WIND GUSTS COULD REACH 80 KM/H. PLEASE REFER TO THE LATEST PUBLIC FORECASTS FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
The Weather Network - Weather Watches & Warnings - Fredericton and Southern York County
so i went out at 5am to see if i could find the cars. i did, under about 30 cms of heavy snow. typical north easterly storm, i had been awakened by the sound of pelting on my bedroom window at 245am. which sucks. it is blowing so hard they are calling for white outs. kinda sucks that the park streets aren't plowed yet. lots of cancellations and late openings. going to call in and see what the scoop is there. i can't get there until the road is at least plowed a bit. frick, i hate winter!
more later, probably with photos of stupid snow.
A Whiteout to me is when I see snow outside and I stay in until Spring LOL
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the snow, I am sure there will get it plwed soon.
Yes another fricking storm I am sick of this white gold as some of them say it is - they say we have a 2 week reprieve from storms but will believe it when I see it !
ReplyDeleteThis snow is Bull$hit!!! I'm so sick of it! LOL
ReplyDelete