Wednesday, July 16, 2008

looking for a new theme

i am looking for a new theme. i saw some i liked, but i will be damned if i can figure out how to install them. i followed all those instructions to the letter, am i dense? or is it just too early in the morning to frig around with this shit?

i wanted to add some colour to my font, but ScribeFire won't let me. i wanted to change fonts but WP won't let me. good gawd, i think i will just go back to bed. or maybe back to blogger? nah, i like WP better, i think.

2 comments:

  1. Hey M! Glad to hear that your Mom is settling in well and that you're about to start your new job soon. I may be joining you at this place...things are looking bleak here at ABG again. They have been cutting costs left and right - even lowering the TT and things we no longer have to say in order to cut down on the TT. They housecleaned a bunch of people out of here last week and also said last week that they were going to be doing some "spring cleaning" and wanted us to take everything home from our desks that we didn't need to have here. Spring cleaning eh...anyday now I'm sure there will be a locked door when I come in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could help...but I'm using blogger and only know how to manipulate it. shoot!

    there must be something in the air...a lot of people are looking to freshin up there "spaces" in this big universe of ours...you deserve it too :)
    love to you M
    xox Darlene

    ReplyDelete