Day 14--mother's day. a bittersweet day on so many levels. mom would be so proud of us, 2 wks smoke free. i wish she was here to cheer us on tho. let's just say today is a hard day on me and i don't feel like writing all about it. let's just say i miss my Mom, a lot. i am glad that bestus is able to phone her mom and dad and tell them she loves them and hear them tell her they love her too every day. i miss that.
i barely thought of a smoke all day. triggers are now just stress, upsetting things, and i am trying not to think of what day it is, or anything. (hard task).
i hope that those of you who are moms got treated extra special today, because you all deserve to be spoiled (at least one day a year--every day would be better right? ). i am remembering mine , and just missing her a lot. ,,,,poet.
I saw your pain yesterday and I wished I could ease it, if only a little bit. She was YOUR Mom and for the last 3 years she was my second Mom. This is one of those things that we have to feel. It is one of those dreaded firsts. I'm glad we planted the seedums. I KNOW she loved that plant.
ReplyDeleteAs always, I'm here for you.
Bestus
((hugs))
ReplyDeletei know you are always there for me, bestus, and thank you lea for those hugs. :)
ReplyDelete