well hi all. it is a raining saturday night. no deck time tonight. oh did i tell you about the deck? it is awesome. must upload photos here soon. i have 'em on my fb. bestus got her last assignment mailed away to get marked and then she will get her final grade for her medical transcription course. she has been doing so well on it. i bet she gets honours again. i'm very proud of her.
so we have stopped taking Champix. i gained 20 lbs. fluid and had a really tough time breathing (fluid retention around the middle--and i have a middle already). and we were still having the cravings and had done a lot of research and reading online that we were not supposed to be feeling the way we were feeling. so no more champix. (pretty costly too). we do have a plan c however. we have ordered greensmoke, an electronic cigarette and both 4 mg nicotine cartridges and zero mg ones. we'll let you know how it goes.
i have been trying to get into my course, but i have to tell ya, i am preoccupied with house cleaning. not washing stuff, i mean chucking out stuff. i am sort of a pack rat (border line hoarder), and have just become overwhelmed with needing to sort through it and get rid of things i know longer require in my life. can you say yard sale? (june 19th weather permitting so have a deadline and lots to do.). there are a fair number of collectibles and antique things that might be wroth more than yard sale prices, so i have been looking online for a buyer in the area. we'll see how that goes.
we are all fine. hoping you are all fine too. happy wet dreary saturday night to you all. until next time....poet~
Hey Poet.....thanks for being the one and only person who checks on me regularly. You remind me that I am still part of the world.
ReplyDeleteBTDT on the smoking thing.....I quit so many times that i had a friend call me a serial quitter. This last time (2.5 years ago) seems to have stuck. DOES NOT mean I don't still crave....even though I know that i would hate the way it tastes, there is a mental/emotional component to a good smoke that NOTHING compares with. I just know that if i have one....I will be a smoker again...and I won't do that.
Hang in there. Hugs