...and I mean it, too. I have been all consumed with the training of the WFH job. I log into their teleconference on the phone at 4pm, and hang up at 8pm. We have a break half way through. The facilitators are great, ready to answer any questions we may have, and very good at getting the information across to us. We also log into what is called Team Viewer, which is really neat because we can see what is on their computer for PPT presentations and so forth. This is all very new to me. In fact, all of the learning and training is done online....there are two websites I must log into so that I can see the modules, learn the products, and take tests and quizzes.
I would write more, but i have to get ready for 'class' in a few minutes. I just wanted to acknowledge the TGIF, and feel really good that I can say it once more. (even if i am bone tired afterwards). until next time, readers...make today GREAT~ poet.
Hang in there ! You are a competent woman Poet !
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jen. You are pretty cometent yourself. :) Come back again, spend a little time here, look around and see what there is to see. :)
ReplyDelete