My Blog, My Rules. My little corner of the Interwebz. sometimes funny, sometimes not, but always true.
Now I miss my kittens and wish I could leave work to go home and pet them some more. :)
Love it! 7 cats. Wow. The most I've had at one time was 4... but there were a few dogs in the house as well. :-)
greg~ how many kitties? marie~ we have only 4 now. three in that photo have since passed on to Rainbow Bridge. and we have a dog, too :)
LUCKY!!Great shot!
Now I miss my kittens and wish I could leave work to go home and pet them some more. :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! 7 cats. Wow. The most I've had at one time was 4... but there were a few dogs in the house as well. :-)
ReplyDeletegreg~ how many kitties?
ReplyDeletemarie~ we have only 4 now. three in that photo have since passed on to Rainbow Bridge.
and we have a dog, too :)
LUCKY!!
ReplyDeleteGreat shot!