Monday, January 3, 2011

Tips

phew, i am glad that's over. 2010 was full of firsts and news. NYE is a time for turning over new leaves, making resolutions, plans, and dreams, you know, everybody does it. not me. i am not making one resolution. rather i am going to call them 'tips'. here are my first 10:

10- be kind to strangers, and animals, animals first. 
09- be careful what you wish for. (this can be double edged)
08-remember from whence you came. 
07-use your head first, not your mouth. 
06-do unto others.....yes you know the rest.
05- after #7, speak softly.
04-ask for what you need. (see note in #9)
03-look both ways before you cross the street.
02-know the driving rules in a traffic circle.
01-always maintain a safe distance.
Make today GREAT, you are the only one who can~ poet.

3 comments:

  1. Good tips all. I like #8. Remembering who I am and where I come from helps me through each day. I come from a long line of love that blesses me as I move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wise words indeed!
    I too am so glad the holiday season is finally over!
    My only resolution, if I have one, is to keep on striving for positive growth. Hopefully all in my life will benefit from that!
    Happy New Year, Poet!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Poet... wise words indeed. I struggle in particulare with number 7!

    Happy new year to you and I hope that 2011 is good to you!

    ReplyDelete