Monday, March 7, 2011

~away & goodbye

We've been away since last Thursday. K's mom was in hospital with pneumonia and a bad infection and the family was called to be here. The funeral is today. Mary was 77 years old. She is resting in peace in Heaven now. Remember us in your prayers as we get through this difficult, sad time.

We'll be home Thursday. We'll be glad about that, too. Not much else to write about. It is cold here, but at least it has been sunny. We had a little snow the other night, just a dusting I would call it.

~poet.

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for your loss. I wish you all the best during this terrible time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Poet, that is awful news. Was Mary your mother-in-law? I am so sorry and I hope you find the strength to get through this difficult time. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God hold you in the palm of His hand, comforting you and giving you strength for this hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh NO. so sorry for this sad news.
    prayin' for ya.

    ReplyDelete