My Blog, My Rules. My little corner of the Interwebz. sometimes funny, sometimes not, but always true.
Looks way too cold for me.
ummm...yuck. Just yuck. That's all I have to say.
Blimey! They are recent photographs? What is that thing on the sidewalk that looks like a golfing trolley?
This was April First. mom and camlin -- YUP, agree.annie- the snowblower?
Screw that i am done with snow I am moving closer to the equator
Serioulsy?!?... that was not nice of her. =) Lea
Looks way too cold for me.
ReplyDeleteummm...yuck. Just yuck. That's all I have to say.
ReplyDeleteBlimey! They are recent photographs? What is that thing on the sidewalk that looks like a golfing trolley?
ReplyDeleteThis was April First.
ReplyDeletemom and camlin -- YUP, agree.
annie- the snowblower?
Screw that i am done with snow I am moving closer to the equator
ReplyDeleteSerioulsy?!?... that was not nice of her. =)
ReplyDeleteLea