Yes, that would be me. As far as blogging is concerned. But, hey! I've been sort of busy. Getting things tidied up with Mom's estate, emails, trips to banks and lawyer's office. Things are getting done. The estate will be completely paid out and finalized I think this week. That makes me happy. The inheritance was not a large one, but enough to get by with until I find me another job. I am seriously looking at returning to the health care field. I have 12 or so years of experience in that dept. I also had at least that many years of a break from it. I'm bored and want to get back out and do something meaningful.
The work from home thing has not worked out as I had hoped. That bites. On the upside, I have not had as many issues in the 'scent sensitivity' dept. either. Wonder what is up with that? I was super sick with a nasty head and chest cold after we got back from Calgary mid March and I didn't even need to go to the doctor for meds to help clear it up. The only thing I am doing differently is taking vitamins. (true they are the gummy bear flavoured yummy ones~ but still).
We went for a little shopping trip yesterday and scored an awesome sale on one of those 2 person swings for the deck. You know the kind with the canopy? Yeah, well it was a hundred bucks off. :) Love a decent sale. In fact, I think there is one more thing to purchase (it is on sale too) one of those square gazebo things, keep out the bugs. Also on sale, lowest price I've seen for a good 8X8 one. Wish we had a truck to get it home, though. And someone else to put it (and the swing) together. It is a beautiful day here today, no wind, not a cloud in the sky, so we should be able to get things put together with little issue. (k said for me to keep my attitude in check). (i get quite verbal doing those kinds of projects). I'll behave.
Oh, and we put a deposit on a pair of these. The wedding is in June. ;) Make today GREAT, only you can~ poet.

Yay on your new purchase! :)) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteInteresting new purchase. Tell us about the other half of the we who is buying the rings.
ReplyDeleteWe decided not to get the 8X8Gazebo for the deck. With the canopy swing, the table and chairs, the BBQ and the planters, it would be too much.
ReplyDeletesince we are still smoking, we go outside now. we are on plan F. (only smoke outside, and cut down further). We picked up a little tarp that I attached to the walls of the deck, to make a little roof (M calls it our FORT). she is just glad we smoke outside.
The purchase you are asking about are the rings? We've been together a long time, and I never really outted us on this blog before. But as with all good things, eventually they come out. Our family is happy, our inner circle is happy, and naturally we are too. :)
The swing sounds fabulous, but the rings are intriguing - pray do tell who is getting married? It is so enigmatic!
ReplyDelete