lanie posted this on her page, and I decided I wanted to play too.
1. Using what’s in your fridge right now, what sort of meal would you
be able to make for guests who are knocking on your door at this
minute?
We would either order in, or go out for a meal.
The thought that I am a hoarder. Bestus says I am just a pack rat. I guess there IS a difference.
My ability to give all of myself. Whether it is work or play, business or pleasure, I am in it 110%.
4. Do you send serious or funny cards?
I used to mail cards, before the advent of e-mail, and it was dependent upon who the recipient was.
5. Bird watching, shell gathering or star-gazing?
Birds....hands down. I love all birds. I love watching them interact with one another. I love watching them fly, and love listening to them sing (or squawk as the case may be).
6. Do you double-check or triple check things? If so, what?
Locked doors and windows. On the house or the car. Always make sure everything is locked up before going to bed. Except for my open window. :) It is gonna be a long winter, and I want the fresh air as long as I am able.
7. What’s your favorite place for people watching?
Grocery store parking lots. Sometimes I go with bestus to the store. But I wait in the car. There are quite a variety of folks to gaze at.
8. Insert your own random thought here:
It has been such a long time since I posted on here. Thanks to my blogger friends for posting this for me to copy.
How about you? Want to play?
No comments:
Post a Comment