Saturday, November 19, 2011

What do my blog readers think of this?

Click on the link to see what the buzz is about. Share it with your readers, share it on your FACEBOOK, or your social media of choice.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/new-brunswick/story/2011/11/17/nb-fredericton-photographer-qr-censor.html

then go here and see more of this artist's work.

Thank you. Make today GREAT ~ only YOU can~



7 comments:

  1. I hate censorship when it pertains to art.
    A breast is the first source or nourishment every creature on this planet requires to survive and to shy away from what we should consider natural is going against what is natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont like censorship in these situations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have this controversy often here in Utah, which is ridiculously conservative. Bodies are beautiful and natural. His photography is phenomenal! I looked at his whole gallery of nudes. I wuld have to say that a city hall is probably going to be one of the most conservative places to display art, and it doesn't surprise me that they are hyper-cautious. I think his solution was a compromise, to be sure; but a very diplomatic one that "threaded the needle". I'd love to see a day when people aren't freaked out by bodies - we all have one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it is a brilliant idea - mind you, I wouldn't have censored the original image in the first place!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool site, interesting stuff on here, good job http://www.baseballgloves.homestead.com

    ReplyDelete