Friday, October 27, 2006

a new day

and so it is
morning
refreshing, dark, clear, cold.
a new day.
reflections, remembrances, ramblings.
reconnecting, learning, doing.

baby steps towards understanding.
acknowledge, accept.

guilt, dark, sad, alone, lonely.
equal to sadness, desperation.
reaching out, asking for help.
knowledge is power, acceptance is key.

start over and understand.
teach and assist. cope. love.

18 comments:

  1. Those are some pretty powerful words you've thrown together there. Not surprising considering what you're dealing with right now.Hang in there hun. My thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some pretty powerful words you've thrown together there. Not surprising considering what you're dealing with right now.

    Hang in there hun. My thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet girl,This is good putting your feelingson paperand into wordsthat look back at youand sayit's okayto feel usTake a piece of this weekend for YOU,xoxo darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet girl,
    This is good
    putting your feelings
    on paper
    and into words
    that look back at you
    and say
    it's okay
    to feel
    us

    Take a piece of this weekend for YOU,
    xoxo darlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the kind words. it is rough, but we'll get through it. today i am at work from 630-315p. i will call mom on my lunch break to see whether she would like me to go out and bring her in to see dad. if so, that is what i will do, if not, i will be napping:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. poethttp://40spoet.wordpress.comOctober 28, 2006 at 2:43 AM

    thanks for the kind words. it is rough, but we'll get through it. today i am at work from 630-315p. i will call mom on my lunch break to see whether she would like me to go out and bring her in to see dad. if so, that is what i will do, if not, i will be napping:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been reading and understanding what you're dealing with. Yes, hang in. They need you so much now. It must be so hard for you. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been reading and understanding what you're dealing with. Yes, hang in. They need you so much now. It must be so hard for you. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Strong powerful words from a very strong person---you, sharing your thoughts as you work through and deal with all in your life.This is one of the best things you could do, please continue to share as you are and know we are here for you.You are very much in my thoughts and prayers and when I say you I am including your family.Please take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Strong powerful words from a very strong person---you, sharing your thoughts as you work through and deal with all in your life.

    This is one of the best things you could do, please continue to share as you are and know we are here for you.

    You are very much in my thoughts and prayers and when I say you I am including your family.

    Please take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't say anything but 'wow' when I read this poem.Its beautifulTake care

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't say anything but 'wow' when I read this poem.
    Its beautiful

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  13. Intense, girl.Likin' the new digs.*hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Intense, girl.

    Likin' the new digs.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  15. thank you one and all. feeling the vibes and reading your thoughts give me strength. hope you all had a happy hallowe'en and have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. poethttp://40spoet.wordpress.comNovember 1, 2006 at 3:46 AM

    thank you one and all. feeling the vibes and reading your thoughts give me strength. hope you all had a happy hallowe'en and have a good day!

    ReplyDelete