My Blog, My Rules. My little corner of the Interwebz. sometimes funny, sometimes not, but always true.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
almost friday
so here it is thursday of the first week of new shifts. ughhh. i am so tired. i am home sick today, slept some, gonna sleep more. wanted to put up a qwik update for my faithfuls. um, new addiction... FACEBOOK. spending hours perusing the pages in search of those i have lost touch with over the years. i have classmates.com too, and just a few blasts form my past have reconnected through that. so hook up with FACEBOOK my lovelies, you never know how addicting it can be until you join and log in....hours can flit by and you don't even realize. i must take this opportunity to thank kelly for once again feeding my internet addiction. first blogging now this.......:)
Labels:
collecting,
hobbies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love Classmates! I've gotten back in touch with so many old friends. I hadn't looked at Facebook, thought it was for the fairly new graduates. Now I'll have to check it out!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds cool, good luck in your search.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome M! I know, it's like crack isn't it! HAHA
ReplyDelete