Wednesday, March 7, 2007

F for F, poet style

short and sweet. it has rubbed off on me. while making changes to a contract for a customer i said, "there you are sir, your contract has been modificated to reflect the changes you requested". to which he responded with laughter. (OMFG, he was a PS renter with a gazillion rentals under his belt, and i, sounding OH SO professional, say THAT??)

he was a good sport and said something along the lines of i must have been having a hard day, (sure, that's it). and that talking to many people it was bound to rub off, (sure, we'll go with that, too)

4 comments:

  1. " You must be having a hard day " is a great line. I think I will start using it once in a while. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it sounds like a good excuse, go with it LOL
    Sometomes you just can;t help it and the brain has enough and rebels and makes yopu say things you don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smiling for you Honey.lol xoxox Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you happen to get any extra donations that you dont need you can send them my way! LOL

    I hope you are feeling better.

    I'm still sick and getting real sick of being sick. I wonder if there is a dr. handsome at the hospital here. It might make the trip worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete