taken from the wonderful blog of sassy
1- i think i have some signs of OCD. i must have things organized and centred. like pictures on the walls must hang straight. one time, k's duaghter angled every picture in our apartment, and also moved many knick knacks out of place (to me). she thought it was hilarious, inside i was nuts, but i remained calm, and arranged everything back in order. then all was balanced in my world again.
2- there are night lights in the hallways and the bathroom here in our home. i find that i cannot go to sleep if it completely black. odd?
3- at work...at the end of my shift, i must place things neatly and pick up my pod. everything has to be a certain way before i leave. no one else is supposed to sit there, but if they do... i will KNOW.
4- the driveway must be cleared out following a storm. i hate the idea that there will be wheel tracks in the ice or snow, and must clear it. even when the snow was so heavy, it had to be done, nearly gave myself a heart attack, but it was cleared, until the last time...i'm just hoping this one will just melt.
5- when mowing the lawn, the lines of the wheels must be straight. i also do the lawn from our side over to the homes on both sides, because i have to have it done correctly, and it must all be of uniform height. (can't get that if i mow today and the neighbours mow 2 days later.
6- i recycle, and collect cans and bottles to take to the refun depot. it drives me nuts when someone just chucks an empty can away, hey man, that is five cents you are throwing away. there are many little bags of cans and bottles, that after the snow melts and i have time to count them all (yeah i know they count them at the refund place,,,i don't trust them) we'll maybe have a little cash to say, go out to supper somewhere that you don't drive through???
god the list could go on, now that i am thinking about it. who ever reads this, make a list for me on your blog page? g'night my faithfuls.
Those all seem perfectly normal and logical to me. So either they're normal, or I'm OCD, too. :)
ReplyDeletelmao I so get it. I am sure we all have our little things its the extremes in which we take them I suppose. I am similar and it drives my family mad because their very easy on the tidy thing because I always did it(because no one can do it like me, Dah) but since being sick I just rant and rave about how things are. I may have a problem also.
ReplyDeleteI have to spin around three times count to ten before Im sure. lmao
Hope your feeling better :)
Weird is relative and I can relate to a few of these.
ReplyDeleteI love Facebook. I've managed to find some old school friends that I haven't seen or talked to since the early 90's.
ReplyDelete