Monday, August 30, 2010

I got a WFH job

Yes, you read that right. I have landed a CXs job WFH!!  Danielle, from MarketLinc called at 5pm as promised, and has offered me a work from home position as a customer service/sales agent.  I am getting excited. I will be working from the comfort of my cozy room/office, and guess what? Training will begin at the end of this week. Danielle is going to get back to me on Thursday to let me know what time, and how to log into training. This is exciting.  I have worked customer service /sales in the past, and always made decent bonuses. the best part of all of this is I won't have to leave my home. There will be no danger of getting 'scented' here, and as a result, I will not miss any time at work, or have any of the issues I have had in the past. This so works for me!!

Meanwhile, I received an email from another contact centre who hires home agents, requesting me to fill out an online form. I already did that last week, 12:39am last Thursday to be exact. The pay is a little higher, but it is for full-time employment, and I am really only looking for part-time at this time. I emailed back and attached my resume and did state that I already filled out the online form. We'll see where that leads as well.

So, the power of positive thinking indeed pays off, along with the courage within to try something new. I will keep you posted. Have a wonderful evening, make it GREAT~~ poet.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic news. I'll be interested in how the training goes. One of my colleagues is trying to pilot a WFH course so I'll be interested to see what you think.

    Well done. I know you don't drink but I'm sure you'll find a way to mark the occasion. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks TQ. i am looking forward to it. takes a while for this sort of stuff to sink in for me. I am sure it is going to go well, just i have never done this before, and a little bit nervous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unearthed your blog post via live search the other day and absolutely enjoy it. Continue the fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. edit to add- i am gonna like this new job. the very best part is i don't have to leave the house. :)

    ReplyDelete