Hello and happy Tuesday to you all. Today is a great day. First, we took Kane for a nice walk around the neighbourhood. He loves his walks. Then I had a nap, I love my naps, and since I did not sleep too well last night, I figured I was entitled to it. We then had lunch of delicious blueberry muffins, and headed over south to meet up with a really nice friend of mine. C was one of my trainers at the last job, Xplornet, and also the first mommie of our fish, Zammers; who passed away on sunday.
We met @Timmy's for tea, and chatted a bit, then headed over to PetSmart in search of a new Betta. C decided that she wanted to purchase him for me. That was so kind. She said "Now i have to come and visit him". I told her that she did not need a reason to come over and that we ought to have been visiting before now. She is very busy with work and being a single mom to a great little guy who just began Gr.1 today.
Anyhoo, we chose a CrownTail Betta Male and he is gorgeous. He is settling into his new aquaroom as I write this. C named him Spike. He is going to be a great addition to the zoo we have here.
In less than an hour, I log into the conference line for Day 1 of training for the new job. Can you say nervous? Yeah, that's right, I am. In the back of my mind I keep thanking the powers that be that I am able to do this from home. No more getting sick on the job! That is the most important part for me. Oh, and a regular income again....that's always nice too.
Speaking of work from home, I just cashed out a pay from the Tone A Day website. Not a big pay, but $20 is $20 that I did not have a few minutes ago. :) Now if only I could get my pay from Hits4Pay. They have a minimum payout, can't remember what it is right now, but I have not hit the mark yet. Anyway, it is not a get rich thing by any means, but if you need a fast thirty bucks, it is ok.
Anyway, my loyal readers, and my new ones, I have a few things to do before 4pm, so I better get cracking. Just wanted to say hi, and fill you all in on what I have been up to today. :) Have a wonderful Tuesday, make it GREAT~ until next time..........poet
No comments:
Post a Comment