Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Training...and other news....

It really did. We all logged into the conference call on time, and the online viewer thingy. Which is really neat because we can see the screen that the facilitators are using. I need to print out my workbook, and my quiz for the end too.

We covered more about procedures today, and then listened to another call to see how the flow worked. I am sure I'll do fine, once i have some product knowledge (and a few days on the phone and in the chat environment) to do my job as well as any other 'seasoned agent'. It is always overwhelming at first.  In the past, I have said in the past, once I am comfortable with a new job, that it is the last time I am starting over! And then I find myself starting over again, so, dear readers, I am not saying that EVER again. do you hear me, Universe? I am not saying it, nor am I even thinking it...( so this better be the last do over).

In other news, "Spike" is adapting nicely into his new aquaroom here. Yes, we got over south and met up with C and got a great male betta. Spike is a Crowntail, and he is really pretty. Lovely flowing fins. I am going to take a picture of him tomorrow, and add him to my FB page, and may even add him here. We had a nice, if short, visit with C. I have missed her, she was a great trainer, and a very nice girl. She bought "Spike" for me. She also named him. He looks like a Spike because of his beautiful tail fins. He is smaller than Zammers, but that just means he is young, he will grow and be very happy here, I'm sure.

So, I have been keeping an eye on my stats here on ye old website blog, and my readership has gone up pretty substantially since linking with Networked Blogs, and a few other blog sites. Along with my sobriety group. ( I linked there, and then put a post out for bloggers on that site). I like meeting new people this way. After all, just because we don't drink anymore, doesn't mean that there is nothing else to talk about. In fact, I have linked a few onto my sidebar if you care to click my BlogRoll you will enjoy what my friends have to say.

 

Until next time, readers, make today GREAT**  poet.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the comment on my site, I shall peruse around a bit, I wiped my feet.

    ReplyDelete