....and I am excited, and nervous. I mean, I 've done CXs/sales and service before, but never remotely. I received my information through email today to print off, fill out, scan and email back to the company. Woot!! I am going to be an employee again. That is until they switch over to having their remote agents move to independent contractors. That is ok with me too, but I'd rather be an employee, with benefits.
Yes, I miss having benefits. Prescription drug coverage and a dental plan would be really nice to have a gain. After all, as we get older, the medications that are required seem to cost a lot, and a trip to the dentist can have a pretty hefty bill at the end, too!
Anyway, I am looking forward to this new chapter in my world. Cross your fingers, teeth and toes that it all works out, ok? ~ until next time....make today GREAT~ poet
You are gonna do GREAT! You have scads of experience. They are lucky to have you!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hear you on the benefits - Tom's should be kicking in anytime now and I can't wait. My teeth are in desperate shape and having my meds covered will save me a small fortune every month. You're going to rock this job!
ReplyDelete