My Blog, My Rules. My little corner of the Interwebz. sometimes funny, sometimes not, but always true.
RIP Mr.Bunnyfeet.
I miss him.
:( I am sorry for your loss.
OH NO. I am SO SORRY. How old was he? It is always SO sad to loose a beloved fur baby. I miss all of mine so much.
Walker and KMae, thank you so much. Pepe was around 12 or 13, we're not sure, but bestus had him in her life for the last 11 years. We miss him a lot.
RIP Mr.Bunnyfeet.
ReplyDeleteI miss him.
ReplyDelete:( I am sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteOH NO. I am SO SORRY. How old was he? It is always SO sad to loose a beloved fur baby. I miss all of mine so much.
ReplyDeleteWalker and KMae, thank you so much. Pepe was around 12 or 13, we're not sure, but bestus had him in her life for the last 11 years. We miss him a lot.
ReplyDelete